Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of new aides to work with his wife, the First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
This was communicated to in a statement sent to The DEFENDER by Director of Information in the Office of the First Lady.
By the latest approval, Aisha Buhari now has a political appointees who will be her special assistant on media and publicity among others.
The aides, whose appointments take immediate effect, are as follows:
1) Dr. Mairo Almakura – Special Assistant on African First Ladies Peace Mission (AFLPM)
2) Muhammed Albishir – Special Assistant on Organization of African First Ladies for Development (OAFLAD)
3) Wole Aboderin – Special Assistant on Non-Governmental Organizations
4) Barr. Aliyu Abdullahi – Special Assistant on Media and Publicity
5) Zainab Kazeem – Special Assistant on Domestic and Social Events
6) Funke Adesiyan – Personal Assistant on Domestic and Social Events.